Students travel from all over the world to take private lessons in New York City (USA) and in Quebec City (Canada) with Stephane. Intensive days and weeks are popular and lessons from one to six hours per day can be booked. Steph builds a personalized program for each student. Some popular topics are technique, reading and interpretation, all music styles, developing time, groove and feel, and personal career coaching. For the NY/NJ area, arrangements can be made for Steph to travel to your home or studio of choice, and he also has access to a number of studios for your convenience located around Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and Long Island .
Take a live drum lesson with Steph wherever you are in the world. You will need a web cam and a good internet connection. Be ready to learn and love this new learning process. The goal is to deliver the best sound and image from the studio to the students. You will be blown away with the three angles with the hd web cams used during each lesson.
Instruction rate is $80USD per hour. Courses are prepaid at the beginning of each month. We accept cash, bank transfer, Paypal or even credit cards at the studios.
- From Drummer to Writer - Canadian Musician, November/December 2018
- Applying Rudiments to Open-Handed Groove Concepts Part One - Canadian Musician, May/June 2018
- Applying Rudiments to Open-Handed Groove Concepts Part Two - Canadian Musician, July/August 2018
- The Creative Hi-Hat Foot - Modern Drummer, August 2018
- From Hand Technique to Feet - Percussive Notes, Vol.56, No.1, March 2018
- Making Time Click - Rhythm Scene Vol.5, No. 1, February 2018
- Collapsed Rudiments - Modern Drummer, September 2017
- Swing Interpretations - Modern Drummer, July 2017
- Teaching beginner Students - Canadian Musician, September/October 2017
- Developing Independence with the Half-Time Shuffle - Percussive Notes, March 2017
- Feel & Space for the Musical Drummer - Canadian Musician, March/April 2017
- Pedal Control - Rhythms & Drums, October 2015 (In Japanese)
- Drumset Duets - Percussive Notes, November 2014
- Evolution In Modern Drum Education / L'enseignement moderne de la batterie et son évolution - Drums Etc., May 2015
- Maracatu 2.0 inspired by Eduardo Guedes - Drums Etc., September 2015
- Video Recording to Make your Student Grow Faster and Better / Des enregistrements vidéo pour améliorer l'apprentissage - Drums Etc., May 2016
- Practice Like a Jedi - Canadian Musician, March/April 2016
- The Mystery of Great Musical Drum Solos / Le mystère dernière les grands solos de batterie - Drums Etc., Janvier 2016
- Expanding The Snare Drum Sounds / Les multiples sons de la caisse claire - Drums Etc., November 2015